What are the benefits to Health Centers/organizations using YourTexasBenefits.com?
- Apply and renew online for Medicaid, SNAP, TANF and LTC for your patients
- Upload documents with application
- See applications submitted, view case benefits, renewal dates, and report changes
- Interfaces with TIERS- reduced data entry for HHSC
- Streamlines the eligibility process for faster turnaround time
- Increased statewide access for public assistance programs
- Monthly performance reports for health center data
- It’s FREE!
Need more reasons:
- Eligibility Modernization
- Build Stronger Community Relationships
- Prepare for Healthcare Reform
- A Healthy Return on Investment
What will the role of a CPP be?
The role of a Community Partner is to use the online Self Service Portal (SPP) found at www.yourtexasbenefits.com to help eligible families apply and enroll in public programs such as Medicaid and SNAP.
How do I become a Community Partner?
To sign-up to be a Community Partner please complete the form below
Need help? Please feel free to contact me! Susan Anaya, BS, CCHW (877) 983-1161 Ext. 881
Please contact us below to express your interest in the CPP Program